SOCIAL BUSINESS SESSIONSBE PART OF THE SOCIAL BUSINESS REVOLUTIONSeptember 16th, 2014Take part in the social media driven Social Business Sessions by following @SBS_2014 on twitter and SocialBizSessions on Facebook.
BIG EVENTMACUFE 2014October 3rd, 2014Please check out our facebok page and follow us on twitter for the great stuff YML has planned for MACUFE 2014!!!
- In your view @awethugareth, what has made @awethuproject project so popular in GP? Is your Focus only in GP? #AwethuMeansBiz 3 years ago
- As a follow up to the first question, @awethugareth, where is the project most active at the moment? #GarethMeansBiz 3 years ago
- Hey @AwethuGareth. In which cities is @awethuproject getting more response for your programmes? #AwethuMeansBiz 3 years ago
- Hi @AwethuGareth are you good? #WhoIsGareth #AwethuMeansBiz #WhatIsAwethu 3 years ago
- Twitterview with @AwethuProject's @AwethuGareth in the next 30 minutes. Join us using #AwethuMeansBiz and #GarethMeansBIZ cc @MsNxumalo 3 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
What We CoverBusiness Cape Town Cape Town International Jazz CAPTURED Economic Development Electronics Entertainment Events Fashion Features Film Life Lifestyle Luxury Brands MACUFE Mangaung 2012 MTV EMA Music MY METRO New York City Reviews Samsung Africa Forum 2012 Technology Television TOURISM Tourism Travel Uncategorized
What’s been happening?
Category Archives: TOURISM
From left: Mariëtte du Toit-Helmbold – Cpt, Phelisa Mancu – Jhb, Phillip Sithole – Dbn Sunday, 13 May 2012, heralded the official signing of the Three Cities Alliance agreement between Cape Town Tourism, Durban Tourism and Johannesburg Tourism. The Three … Continue reading
Cape Town Tourism just returned from Berlin where they represented the destination at ITB (7 to 11 March 2012), the biggest travel trade show and travel insights convention in the world. This year saw 10,644 exhibitors from 187 countries exhibiting … Continue reading
Cape Town Tourism, this week, launched the new Cape Town Toolkit at travel trade exhibition, ITB, in Berlin. The new Cape Town Toolkit is the ultimate digital toolkit to showcase and sell destination Cape Town. Living online, as an adjunct … Continue reading